What is Nutrition Coaching?
Nutrition coaching is individualized support provided to educate and guide clients in meeting their personal health goals. Coaches work with each client to assess their unique long and short term health goals, develop an appropriate action plan, and provide daily accountability to ensure success.
Benefits of Nutrition Coaching:
In the current world of “diet culture”, it can be confusing to determine what a healthy diet entails. A nutrition coach will teach each client how to nourish their body in a manner that promotes health and vitality. Accountability is a key component of success and a coach holds a client accountable for following the necessary steps to achieve their goals.
- Assessment of client’s current lifestyle
- Discussion of long-term health goals
- Action-oriented weekly goals that will move the client towards overall long term goals
- Nutritional expertise to provide education regarding a healthy diet and lifestyle
- Daily and weekly meal planning
- Systematic check-ins to boost accountability
- Consistent encouragement and motivation
- Progress monitoring throughout the program
Benefits of Proper Nutrition:
- Increased immunity
- Improved energy level
- Mental clarity
- Fat loss
- Quality sleep
- Decreased stress
- Stronger body
- Boost in confidence
It is especially imperative in today’s world of COVID-19 to fuel your body with the proper nutrients to raise your antioxidant levels in order to increase your body’s immunity. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can help prevent chronic disease and long-term illness. Quality nutrition promotes both physical and mental wellbeing, as well as increases energy levels.
For $250 you will receive 6 weeks of personalized coaching, meal planning, strategy, and motivation. Click the link below to register and we will contact you to set up your first meeting.